- Cabling kit: FLX3.5 color coded wiring harness
- Adapter kit: 6 pcs set of pin adapters to FLX4.2
- FLEX Base Module
- FlexBox Module for FLEX
- Connection cable OBD: FLEX to CAN/Kline RED
- Connection cable OBD: FLEX to ENet GREEN
- Connection cable: USB 2.0 AM-BM BLK 1.8m
- Power Supply adapter 110-240V 14V 5A
- Connection cable: FlexBox port C to NEC 7F00 XX
- Connection cable: FlexBox port D to BDM MPC5xx
- FlexBox port E 40 pins adapter for FLX3.5
- Flex & FlexBox diagnostic adapter
- FLEX Branded Box
FLEX, a new solution by Magicmotorsport, has been released to replace the famous MAGPro x17. It is a modular solution which allows you to choose only the protocols you need.
For advanced and repairing jobs, use the Flexbox module to program your control unit in BDM, Bootloader, JTAG and AUD modes. The device detects eventual connection or communication errors thanks to the concept of its state-of-the -art design.
FLEX allows you to easily tune, reprogram, upgrade or modify the software of most control units directly through the OBD socket of the vehicle. An internet connection gives you access to all the potential that the tool offers you.
As the tool is still under development, not all the software modules are available at the moment.